Wednesday, January 31, 2007








Well, it is about time I posted the before and during pictures. The first picture is the beginning of October 6, 2006. The second picture was taken on January 15, 2007 at 34 lbs lost. I will re post on the 15Th of this month with another update of pictures. I have to date lost 50 lbs. So I am hoping there will be an even bigger difference on the 15Th. I have stopped going into the Bernstein Clinics and am just doing the diet at home. This weekend I went with my sister scrap booking for the weekend at a Ranch. They cook all your meals, so I did end up straying from the diet a bit and am finding today hard to get back on track, but have stayed fairly good. Tomorrow is a new day, and I am not feeling guilty about my food choices anymore. They are a choice and if I make one I don't necessarily like, I will make a different choice the next time.

1 comment:

Tawnja said...

You are doing so good! You amaze me with your strength and dedication to your goals.